We stand against all forms of racism and oppression, for all life!
We are learning a lot behind the scenes, educating ourselves, and committing to being anti-racist in all that we do. In our own lives and in our work lives.
Here’s a list of books, podcasts, films, and courses we are learning from, as well as some awesome black vegans we have been following!
Awesome black vegans you should be following!
- Rachel Ama
- Tabitha Brown
- Genesis Butler
- Bryant Terry
- The Southern Vegan
- Haile Thomas
- Dominick Thompson
- Berto Calkins
- Soul Eubanks
- Torre Washington
- John Lewis
Resource Centre for Confronting Racial Injustice
- Me & White Supremacy – Layla F Saad
- How to be an Antiracist – Ibram X. Kendi
- Why I No Longer Speak To White People about Race – Natives – Akala
- White Fragility – Robin DiAngelo
- Good Ancestor Podcast – Layla F Saad
- About Race – Reni Eddo-Lodge
- ‘Black Lives Matter is Not a Trend’ – Yikes Podcast
- I am not your Negro
- TEDTALK: Not all superheros wear capes-how you have the power to change the world – Nova Reid
- Sunday School: Unlock Us, Abolition in our Lifetime
- Anti-Racism Course and Courageous Courage Allyship online courses by Nova Reid
- Good Ancestor Academy by Layla F. Saad
- The Great Unlearn by Rachel Cargle