Easy Five Ingredient Rosé Sauce Recipe
© 2022 Wicked Foods Inc. All rights reserved.
The easiest yet most deliciously creamy pasta sauce you’ve ever tasted. This rosé sauce recipe uses cannellini beans and soy milk to transform a simple marinara into a creamy, protein-packed sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
For the Rosé Sauce Recipe
- 300g pasta (I used rigatoni)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 x 400g can peeled plum tomatoes (or chopped tomatoes)
- 1 x 400g can cannellini beans, drained
- 200ml soy milk
- 50ml water
- Salt and pepper
- Fill a large pan with water and add a few pinches of salt. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Place a separate medium saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil. When hot, add the garlic and fry gently but do not allow it to burn.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Once bubbling away, cover with a lid and reduce to a simmer. Leave to cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Place the cannellini beans in the cup of a high-speed blender and add the soy milk. Blend at the highest speed possible until completely smooth and creamy. Alternatively, blend the beans and the soy milk together using a stick blender.
- Once the tomato sauce has reduced nicely and the tomatoes are almost completely broken down, remove the lid and add the cannellini cream. Do not allow the sauce to boil from this point on, just warm it gently and stir often. Cook for a further 5 minutes or until your pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta, reserving around 200ml of pasta water.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and stir to coat. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of the reserved pasta water to loosen it up. Season with salt and pepper again, serve, and enjoy this wickedly delicious rosé sauce recipe.
Keywords: Rosé Sauce recipe